“Since 2005, the Clinton Global Initiative has brought together thousands of business leaders, directors of nonprofits, and heads of state to make a measurable impact on pressing global challenges. The Feeding Your Kids program tackles childhood and teenage obesity by providing concrete ways to help families eat healthier and serves as a tremendous example of how our members are improving lives around the world.”
– President Bill Clinton
Is this program for me?
- “I’m interested in learning how to feed my children healthier.”
- “I want to teach my children to learn to like healthy food on their own.”
- “I need to know more about which food really IS healthy.”
If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, this program can help!
Feeding Your Kids is a 42-day program
that helps you make small changes over time that add up to a big result.
Encourage your children to develop healthy eating habits that last a lifetime!
Here are some of our favorite comments from parents and caregivers who took the program:
- “This is sooo good that I changed myself and concentrate more on children without tension; also started to preplan things, which is making me improve step by step. Thank you so much.”
- “Excellent program – knows when will we go slow and comes up another good thing / motivator to cheer up and get us back on the track.”
- “I found the program to be very “doable” and easy to follow. It was also very positive – less focus on ‘scolding’ parents for doing a poor job feeding their kids, and acknowledged that it is tough sometimes, but that with some planning and commitment, you can do it.”
- “All the parts were very useful because it was an eye opener … It’s a programme every mother must attend.”
Thank you so much for your feedback! It helps us make the program better for everyone!
Why A Daily Program?
Do you want your child to eat a nutritious meal today? As it happens, parents make a lot of decisions before that one meal gets on the table. Any one of those decisions can sabotage the hoped-for outcome. Raising a healthy eater is complicated.
When you start the program, you will have an opportunity to assess how you make the decisions related to feeding. Then the program will send you a progressive set of new things to learn/do each day for 42 days, building your skills in every area.
Studies show that when it comes to behavior, people learn best taking small doable steps. The program sequences the small habits that add up to a big result at the end.